Responsible for overseeing both the technical and service delivery aspects of the application systems support, e.g. POS system, e-Commerce & e-Invoice... He/she is also expected to provide technical support as well as consultation for internal customers across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met through agreed SLAs.
- Provide end-to-end support for application systems and the associated business processes, including application integration and configuration of the production and non-production environment.
- Manage the vendors for the application systems platform and related systems.
- Manage all the Change Requests and new developments for application systems, including the coordination of the acceptance of all changes and new developments.
- Review system designs, technical specifications and ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications.
- Review post productions issues (bugs) as and when required, find root cause and work with vendors to propose preventive measures
- Develop, maintain, implement and enforce ITIL based processes for incident, problem and change management. This includes assessment and approval of test strategy together with the review of testing results, implementation plan review, and production deployment.
- Partner closely with IT teams to ensure the successful setup of/changes to hardware, operating system and databases associated with the application systems.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director, Information Technology.
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 4 years of system support experience & 2 years managerial experience in medium to large enterprises.
- Proven experience and possess a good understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Be resilient in pushing through system changes and gathering support to ensure prompt project delivery.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
3. Specific knowledge
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft SQL 2008 and 2012
- Experience in retail or eCommerce systems is an advantage
4. Other requirements
- Able to work independently and as a team, highly motivated and goal-oriented individual
- Good presentation, persuasion and collaboration skills.
Các ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng gửi hồ sơ trực tuyến qua email email@example.com hoặc nộp hồ sơ trực tiếp đến địa chỉ công ty: Tầng 19, tòa nhà Vincom 72 Lê Thánh Tôn, P. Bến Nghé Quận 1.
Tên người liên hệ: Phòng tuyển dụng
Vui lòng gửi hồ sơ của bạn tới: firstname.lastname@example.org hoặc Tải lên đây
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất