- Train all staffs about the new products, sales skill, products display instruction, customer service skill, … according to brand requirement.
- Ensure all staffs in store must be aware of and perform a good customer service according to the standard of the Company.
- Daily and weekly assign tasks to staffs.
- Manage the subordinates and make sure all staffs follow strictly the Company, brand and working place’s regulations and job descriptions. Closely work with Brand Manager to build and maintain a qualified team.
- Always maintain the highest customer service standard at the stores.
- Bring out immediate reply to customers’ feedbacks and complaints.
- Make a list of customer data and develop customer loyalty program.
** Sales management:
- Execute sales target plan as requested.
- Manage material and human resources to ensure the sales target planed by the Company.
- Do reports as requested.
- Responsible for management, use effectively the monthly budget.
** Products management:
-Responsible for inventory and merchandise management, as well as the loss may happen at stores in charge.
- Execute different methods to prevent the loss from external and internal.
- Manage and have staffs followed all the rules of products display.
- Make sure products are stored at best conditions. Products fall off by any reasons (accidentally or intentionally) are unacceptable.
- Directly report to Brand Manager.
**Brand image management:
- Make sure stores are always clean; follow strictly to products display guideline during opening time. No laptops are used at the cashier counter.
- Check and monitor the products display, change windows display weekly under the guidance of the company.
- Regularly conduct market research and report to management level.
- Regularly check and ask relevant departments to have the defects fixed.
- Other tasks assigned by management level.
- Good knowledge about fashion.
- Experiences in related areas.
- Good communication skills.
*** Only qualified CVs will be invited to an interview.
Please send your application by email to HANOI HR DEPARTMENT: email@example.com or direct to address: 3th Floor, Phú Điền Building, 83A Lý Thường Kiệt Street, Trần Hưng Đạo Ward, Hoàn Kiếm District, Hà Nội City, Vietnam.
HANOI HR DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact name: Ms Tường Vân
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume to: email@example.com or upload your resume here.
for your message
we will contact you soon
for your registration
you will receive newsletter
from us soon