Data Warehouse Developer
Job Description Detail
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models.
- Consolidate and optimize available data warehouse infrastructure.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
- Design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics, reporting environments, and dashboard.
- Control the ETL to ensure completion of the process, with whole and error free data.
- Responsible for all data integration activities into and out of the corporate data warehouse, establishing priorities and resource planning.
- Monitor and turn data loads and queries.
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
- Administer all requirements and design various functional specifications for data.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
Required Experience/Skills Detail
- 3+ years or more experience performing data warehouse architecture development and management.
- 3+ years of data delivery, ETL and data warehouse design, analysis, and programming experience, and when necessary, help with accurate and timely processing of data warehouse system.
- Strong knowledge of database principle and best practices for data/information delivery systems.
- Exceptional experience developing codes, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of database.
- Technical skills: SQL Server, Python / Node.js, ETL tools.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume here.