IT Security [Process]
- Create, maintain documentation and provide education and training on information security policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive information security and privacy program.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing risk assessment program targeting information security matters.
- Create monthly and annual reports on information security for the IT Director.
- Conduct internal security audits, assessments, reviews and tests to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Report results of the internal security audits and assessments in verbal and written form; provide a synopsis of issues and best practice solutions.
- Implement security measures to assure that the credit union complies with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy.
- Coordinate the investigation and reporting of security incidents or threats.
- Inform senior management of critical security issues and recommend risk-reduction solutions.
- Document security-related procedures, processes and functions in conjunction with the IS Services Coordinator.
- Evaluates and recommends frameworks for the CU’s overall Information Security program.
- Maintain and coordinate the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans within the credit union.
- Assist in complying with all compliance regulations related to the Information Services area.
- Assist in providing budget considerations and recommendations with respect to upgrades and new security service applications.
- Assist in providing provide advanced support to end users on software and hardware requests and issues.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support as needed
- Develop a working knowledge of all of the various software programs and platforms currently in use within Maison.
- Seize any opportunity to cross-sell credit union products and services to members and to educate members about Maison, its products and services.
- Abide by Maison’s policies, procedures and standards.
- Embody and promote Maison’s Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the IT Director or BOM.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
IT Support Services [Customers]
- Respond to all IT support services request and IT security problems within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
- High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
- Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
- Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
- Take over the support of Ha noi & Da nang office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
- Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support.
IT Project [Process]
- Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, IT Director for yearly.
- Acquire new IT knowledge and skills and attend at least one IT security training and 1 soft skill training
IT Documentation [Process]
- Ensure all the documentation related to IT security of MAISON should be up to date.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years experience working in an information services field.
- A professional certification e.g. CISSP or CISA is highly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in deploying Windows, Linux and VMWare servers.
- At least 4-6 years professional experience in the field of IT Security Management and/or Security Architecture.
- Very good Theoretical & practical knowledge in the area of IT Security especially in the area of Infrastructure and Network Security.
- Good knowledge in the area of E-Mail Infrastructure, Microsoft Exchange and Mail Relay
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud/Google Cloud
- Hands-on experience in the area of security hacking or penetration testing is a plus
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for IT Security (e.g. ISO 27001, SOX) is a plus
- Bash-scripting skills, profound skills in at least one programming language, and willingness to learn new languages
- Good experienced in software security (authentication mechanisms, cryptography, system and network security, security breaches…) is an advantage
- Knowledge in SAP´s product technology and underlying security concepts is a plus
- Good Project Management Skills is a plus
- Good Knowledge on secure operations of IT systems and landscapes.
- Good experienced in PC support and troubleshooting, server installation/administration and setting up/maintenance of network.
- Able to work independently and work directly with BODs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
- Quick Learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
- Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
- Project management (PMP, SCRUM Methodology)
- SOA principles
- Time flexibility
Please send your application by email to email@example.com or direct to address: 19th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Contact name: Ms. Mai Khanh & Ms. Thu Trang.
Vui lòng gửi hồ sơ của bạn tới: firstname.lastname@example.org hoặc Tải lên đây
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất
Cám ơn bạn đã đăng ký.
bạn sẽ sớm nhận được bản tin từ Maison