- Create and communicate detailed project design and architecture design artifacts from which software development will take place.
- Collaborate with a variety of end users to gather and analyze reporting requirements and create data and reporting solutions.
- Work on multiple projects conducting design, code, test, debug, document, and review development efforts.
- Assist with activity, status and progress reports as well as with the creation of comprehensive test plans.
- Provide estimates for assigned development activities.
- Assist with the development and preparation of project plans and schedules.
- Ensure delivery of high quality products by performing code review and test plan review.
- Drive consistency and high standards across projects.
- Operate within MAISON development standards and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Remain current with new capabilities in the SAP Development framework and make recommendations when appropriate for continuous improvement.
- Attend user groups, training or conferences to learn new technology and skills.
- Work in collaborative team environment following Rapid Application Development methodology or Agile methodology.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Conduct all periodically checking for SAP, working with Internal/External audit about SAP-related subjects.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
a. Respond to all SAP BIBO services request and problems within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
- High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
- Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
- Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
b. Take over the support of Ha noi & Da nang office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
c. Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support
- Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, SAP Leader for yearly
- Acquire new IT knowledge and skills and attend at least one functional training and 1 soft skill training
- Ensure all the documentation related to Functional Specs of MAISON SAP BIBO system should be up to date.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance/Accounting with at least 5 years of IT experience.
- 5 plus years of application development experience with Reporting Tools
- 5 plus years of experience with SAP BI/BO reporting tools including:
- Advanced knowledge of sales and logistics business processes as well as experience using SAP MM, SD, etc modules
- Experience in creation and maintenance of Business Object Data Objects such as connections, universes, and HANA views on relational, multidimensional and HANA sources including creation of data foundations and appropriate business layers
- Proficiency in providing support and training for BI solutions and BI toolsets
- Troubleshoot issues within the Business Objects and associated integrated environments
- Development experience in multiple Business Objects environments with active participation in code promotion, configuration, and transport is preferred
- Experience with development and utilization of HANA views including the optimization of BI content to utilize HANA
- Experience in SAP applications design, development, integration, process design, configuration, testing, deployment, and SAP application technical architecture.
- Able to work independently and work directly with BODs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
- Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
- Project management (PMP, SCRUM Methodology)
- SOA principles
- Time flexibility
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to address: 19th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Contact name: Recruitment Team
Vui lòng gửi hồ sơ của bạn tới: email@example.com hoặc Tải lên đây
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất
Cám ơn bạn đã đăng ký.
bạn sẽ sớm nhận được bản tin từ Maison