IT System Administration [Process]
- Involves in day-to-day IT infrastructure, servers, SAP servers, and operation.
- Assist the IT Infrastructure Manager in working closely with people at all levels to develop and maintain the smooth operation of the company’s IT system.
- Assists the IT Infrastructure Manager in providing solutions to any technical problems incurred by the company’s IT system.
- Responsible for working with the SAP Basis Lead on tasks associated with: client copy, transport management, archiving, spool and job administration, database - backup/recovery, security analysis, system restores and refreshes, hardware and network support, application and database patches and upgrades, OSS notes and support package implementation with along with general maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Coordinating with SAP team, project team, break/fix the team, architecture team and vendors related to update SAP infrastructure and hardware architecture as needed for current and future growth/projects.
- Assisting with vendors on hardware and system software (e.g. O/S, backup, monitoring) installations; participating in SAP technical troubleshooting processes to correct errors by working with SAP, application teams, managed service providers, and Basis team to resolve the issues as required.
- Working with IT Infrastructure team to report on, monitor, and improve SAP performance; adhering to procedures and policies related to SAP infrastructure.
- Monitor and report on servers security, all computers/laptops HW/SW, etc..
- Conduct all periodically checking for SAP, working with Internal/External audit about SAP-related subjects.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
IT Support Services [Customers]
- Respond to all IT support services request and IT system problems within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
- High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
- Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
- Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
- Take over the support of Ha noi & Da nang office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
- Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support.
IT Project [Process]
- Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, IT Infrastructure manager for yearly
- Acquire new IT knowledge and skills and attend at least one System and SAP administration training and 1 soft skill training.
IT Documentation [Process]
- Ensure all the documentation related to IT system of MAISON should be up to date.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems with at least 4 years of IT experience.
- SAP Certifications in related fields referred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in deploying Windows, Linux and VMWare servers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Basis administration, system refreshes and migrations, user support, applying patches, enhancement packs, and general system upgrades
- Minimum 3 years of experience communicating technical issues/solutions to individuals, including managers
- Minimum 3 years of SAP Basis experience in advance (non-ECC) SAP systems/modules
- Minimum 3 years leveraging Solution Manager for supporting the SAP environment, including use of Early Watch reports
- Minimum 2 years of process improvement, with an emphasis toward analytics
- Minimum 2 years of HANA Administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Minimum 1 year of SAP system performance tuning, optimization, and experience in ERP or advanced (e.g. CRM HANA, EWM, BOBJ) SAP systems/modules
- Experience with SAP architecture, design, and configuration to enable review of the technical team’s work and provide guidance, as appropriate.
- Good experienced in PC support and troubleshooting, server installation/administration and setting up/maintenance of network.
- Able to work independently and work directly with BODs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
- Interested in technology, be able to adapt and learn new technology quickly.
- Project management (PMP, SCRUM Methodology)
- SOA principles
- Time flexibility
Please send your application by email to email@example.com or direct to address: 19th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Contact name: Ms. Mai Khanh & Ms. Thu Trang.
Vui lòng gửi hồ sơ của bạn tới: firstname.lastname@example.org hoặc Tải lên đây
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất
Cám ơn bạn đã đăng ký.
bạn sẽ sớm nhận được bản tin từ Maison