- Responsibilities include high-volume data entry and writing of fashion product descriptions for website
- Maintain productivity standards to drive time to web
- Write and audit detailed copy from sample products with speed
- Adhere to a specific set of style guidelines
- Enter site corrections and changes from buyers on a weekly basis
- Develop fresh, engaging, and original consumer facing copy across all E-commerce channels.
- Create, proofread and self-edit copy that clearly communicates product features and benefits.
- Write multiple retail marketing components, including product copy, banners, promotions, catalogues, newsletters and other projects as needed in English & Vietnamese
- Follow up with other departments such as Production, Marketing is routine
- Ensure brand consistency with compelling written content that strengthens and maintains our brand’s voice across digital platform
- Help build quality indexable content for improved SEO and site performance.
- Content may also be written and used to support other aspects of our Digital strategy such as email, blog and product descriptions throughout the site.
- Copywriting experience inside E-Commerce/Retail channels
- Skilled at writing high volumes of content while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent research and competitive analysis skills
- Superior-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be flexible and able to maintain a heavy workload and juggle simultaneous deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of fashion preferred.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com or direct to address: 19th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Contact name: Recruitment Team
Vui lòng gửi hồ sơ của bạn tới: firstname.lastname@example.org hoặc Tải lên đây
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất
Cám ơn bạn đã đăng ký.
bạn sẽ sớm nhận được bản tin từ Maison